Welcome to San Diego, California’s second largest city, where blue skies meet hundreds of kilometres of beaches. San Diego is home to fantastic family attractions including the San Diego Zoo with its Wild Animal Park, LEGOLAND California as well as SeaWorld.
This fantastic Package includes accommodation and access to 40 attractions over 3 days.
The price for this package is based on a January 2018 departure but speak to your BYOkids consultant on 1300 296 543 with your travel dates and number of people in your family and we can price it for you.
Also let us know if you'd like to extend your stay and perhaps add a Disneyland California visit too!
Hardlery Hotel and Resort
- 5 nights at Hardlery Hotel & Resort for 2 adults and 2 children
- Go San Diego Card - 3 day
- Priced from $2278 per family
The Handlery Hotel and Resort is situated in Mission Valley, close to San Diego's popular attractions, and was completely renovated in 2010 making it one of San Diego's top hotels.
Hotel provides scheduled complimentary shuttle
transportation to the local attractions, which include San Diego Zoo, SeaWorld and Old Town
GO SAN DIEGO CARD - 3 DAY
A Go-San Diego Card is a multi-attraction pass that gets you into 40 top
attractions and activities plus one(1) premium attraction on 3 Day card for one low price.
- SeaWorld San Diego Multi-Day Ticket (Includes service fee).
- Speedboat Adventures.
- Two-Day Hop-On/Hop-Off Trolley.
- San Diego Zoo.
- LEGOLAND California.
- San Diego Zoo Safari Park.
- USS Midway Museum.
- Belmont Park All Access Combo Pass.
- San Diego Air and Space Museum.
- San Diego Natural History Museum.
- Knott's Berry Farm.
- Knott's Soak City Waterpark.
- Birch Aquarium.
- Reuben H. Fleet Science Center with IMAX Movie.
- San Diego Museum of Man.
- San Diego Automotive Museum.
- Model Railroad Museum.
- Bike and Kayak Tours Coronado: Tandem Kayak and/or Stand-Up Paddle
- Bike and Kayak Tours La Jolla: Bike, Snorkel, Kayak and/or Stand-Up
Paddle Board Rentals.
- Miramar Speed Circuit.
- Japanese Friendship Garden.
- San Diego Museum of Art.
- GoCar Tours, half hour tour.
- The New Children's Museum.
- San Diego History Center.
- Museum of Photographic Arts.
- Whaley House.
- PETCO Park Tour.
- Mingei International Museum.
- Museum of Making Music.
- Living Coast Discovery Center.
- Museum of Contemporary Art (La Jolla).
- UTC Ice Sports Museum.
- Museum of Contemporary Art (Downtown).
- San Diego Art Institute.
- Whale Watch by Newport Landing.
- Hollywood Behind the Scenes Tour.
- Hollywood Museum.
- Dolby Theater.
- Coronado Museum of History & Art.
- William Heath Davis House.
- Hornblower Cruises 1 Hour Harbor Tour.
- Hornblower Cruises Winter Whale Watch.
- Hornblower Cruises Summer Whale Watch (starting 14Jun-04Sep17).
- Bike and Kayak Surf Board Rental La Jolla.
- San Diego Speed Boat Adventures.
(Subject to change without notice).
PLEASE NOTE: Pass includes one visit per attraction.
Legoland California brings out the hero in everyone. There are more than 50 super rides, shows and attractions for the whole family. HEROES WANTED.
LEGOLAND CALIFORNIA is pleased to announce the addition of the world's first and only LEGOLAND Water Park. The 5.5 acre Water Park is geared for families with young children and is a splash filled, interactive fun time for the entire family. The imagination really flows at the one-of-a-kind You- Build-A-Raft river, where everyone floats on their own custom-built LEGO raft.
SEAWORLD SAN DIEGO
SeaWorld San Diego is located on scenic Mission Bay.Touch and feed dolphins count the teeth on a shark, come face-to-face with a polar bear. Brave the waves on the Shipwreck Rapids adventure ride. Plus, don't miss our newest attraction, R. L. Stein's Haunted Lighthouse 4-D movie and just try to stay dry when world-famous Shamu comes a-splashing.
SAN DIEGO ZOO
Span the globe in one a/noon, viewing rare and intriguing wildlife from nearly every region of the world at the San Diego Zoo. The 100-acre San Diego Zoo is one of only three zoos in the United States to house giant pandas. Rare and obscure animals can be found throughout lush, tropical settings. Plus don't miss our newest exhibit, "Absolutely Apes," a tropical habitat where orangutans and siamangs live together in amusing harmony.
You might also like:
This beautiful little island offers a 3 star, great value for money resort, perfect for families. Hideaway Island Resort Vanuatu often takes out a top...
Hamilton Island is a stunning tropical paradise in the Whitsundays, the island has its own airport with direct flights from Brisbane, Sydney and Melbo...
Hamilton Island is a tropical paradise in the Whitsundays Queensland. Priced from $1850 per family of 2 adults and 2 kids for 5 nights in a Garden Vi...